Friday, October 1, 2010

Can't get enough

Jules Power is absolutely one of my favourite Canadian designers, so when I found out that she was hosting a Trunk Show to launch her Rethink Breast Cancer t-shirt, I wrote it in my calender in pen, not pencil. We were greeted at the door with wine and appetizers, but I ended up ditching my glass of red for fear of spilling as I went crazy for the clothes. The room was gorgeous and it was so fun to see Jules' inspiration board and work space as well as her wonderful fashions. I left with a Rethink t-shirt, but spent the car ride home fantasizing about what life would be like if my wardrobe also included that forest green blazer with a leopard print lining, oooh and the yellow motorcycle jacket, oh and DEFINITELY that red dress. Thank you Jules for hosting such a fabulous evening!







No comments:

Post a Comment