Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pretty Please....Left on Houston knitwear

My love of fall clothes generally means that every August isn't just another month for summer frolic, but more of a 31-day countdown to September. I love feeling the nights get cooler and the days get shorter. My smile reaches Joker proportions when I spot the first fall leaves and the temperatures dip so low that I can finally debut my fall jacket. But nothing screams HECK YA AUTUMN like finding a new knit with a perfect fit. This year, I plan on looking to Left on Houston for the onset of sweater weather. Their knitwear is beyond, and it's available in quite a few stores in Canada (they have one of those handy little, 'enter your postal code here' gadgets that showed about ten Toronto locations). Do you love it? I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment