Saturday, June 12, 2010

Don't ever stop learning

I got really lucky with my university degree. Why? Because for the most part, I actually really liked what I was learning. So yesterday when I officially graduated from university I was kind of a little sad knowing that because I won't be going into a Master's program right away, learning the cool things I like so much has kind of been put on hold. But wait! This guy (also known as James H Kunstler) just managed to not only remind me why I was so down with my expensive uni education, but also reminded me that there are still plenty of ways to learn out there. Big love TED Talks. 
PS, no, this is not very fashion-related but it's still very interesting and very important so at least watch the last minute okay??


No comments:

Post a Comment