Friday, July 2, 2010

How to celebrate Canada Day in Paris....

With a trip to Garance's fave - La Jolie Garde-Robe! This vintage beauty was in an amaaazing shopping district and the experience was improved tenfold by the fact that none of the clothes I tried on came with that funny, 'oh right this beautiful thing really IS used clothing' smell. Maybe it was their fabulous discernment when it comes to picking pieces, which meant the store wasn't packed with junk and everything was cleaned properly. Or maybe it was just another fashionable perfection that seems to be a part of these Parisians everyday lives....

The ladies who worked there were so wonderful and french I could hardly contain myself (one was wearing a leopard romper, another opted for an all-denim ensemble....I DREAM of pulling off looks like that). I came out of the visit with a blouse that I totally adore and I cannot wait to post photos of it sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment