Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April Showers are good for more than just Flowers

So spring rainytimes are here and although we could wait for the May blossoms to be all 'I love rain! It's so great!' I have ANOTHER ACTIVITY.....
Plan awesome rain outfits. 
Because when you own beautiful rainy weather apparel, you get to be all 'Oh hey rain, I would be complaining about your wet cloudiness but I won't because instead you are providing me with an awesome opportunity to wear ALL MY GREAT RAIN STUFF!'
So here are the ensembles I have come up with. Hope this provides some inspiration!

Outfit One: 'Classic Fantastic'
All for utility but still dying to stand out from the crowd?? WELL, first let's start with a Smythe classic double-breasted trench. Add a pair of Sperry Topsider Women's Shearwater Boots. And then finish off the look with a Lulu Guiness umbrella. 


Not for you? In the mood for a little something different?
Outfit Two:'Pretty in Pastels'
This one's for my girls who are all lovely and ladylike and know a good pair of pearls when they see em. This white Mackage trench is your base. Get all matchymatchy (but not too much, that's not a good thing) with these JCREW striped lace-up wellies. And the final touch? Your Guy de Jean pink ruffly umbrella. 


But wait! Perhaps this is not luxe enough? Oh my luxe darlings I wouldn't dare forget you! 
Outfit Three: 'Perfectly Posh' 
Of course you should start with a Burberry trench. Match it with a pair of HUNTER Original RHS wellies in Thistle and forget-me-not. And for the umbrella I have selected this one from Chantal Thomass. Enjoy!


See? The rain is good for so much more than we give it credit for!

No comments:

Post a Comment